Thanks so much for your interest in volunteering at our annual Gator by the Bay Festival! We made a number of changes last year regarding our volunteers. The good ideas have been incorporated into this year's festival. Here are the most important highlights:
* We are using the same volunteer signup software as last year. This means that if you volunteered last year, you will still be in the system. You can make changes to your profile with ease. Keep in mind that you can sort the shifts by the day or by the job itself. You can instantly see how many shifts are available for each job.
* All volunteers will receive a free Gator by the Bay Volunteer t-shirt. Please wear this shirt during your shift and take home as a souvenir!
* As always, you get one free day admission for every 4 hour shift you work.
* Free parking is still problematic, but we will find the best deal possible for our volunteers. You will receive a detailed email about this a week or two before the festival starts.
* In lieu of driving and parking, we have once again made deals with UBER and the San Diego County Bicycle Coalition. The Gator website (www.gatorbythebay.com) also provides more information on using public transportation.
* One last thing, we ask that you not drink while working your shift. Just bring your great smiles to welcome all the festival goers and other volunteers!
As like last year, the following jobs do not appear as they have already been assigned to specific volunteers and are password protected:
BTSC BOOTH - Contact Carole Osborne for the password. email@example.com or 858-735-6314.
DANCE INSTRUCTORS - Contact Pat Muller for password. firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-987-2864.
EDUCATION DAY- Contact Maryann for password. email@example.com or 619-548-2760.
PHOTOGRAPHERS - Contact Dan Prychun for approval and password. firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRE-FESTIVAL OFFICE HELP - Contact Juli Cornwall at email@example.com
SET UP TENT FLAGS - Contact Michael Whitley for password. firstname.lastname@example.org. 858-603-1509mhn
USHERS - Concert Ushers contact Susan Hensley for password. email@example.com. 858-275-2183
VIDEO - Professional Videographers / Production Assistants --Experience REQUIRED -- contact Al Gardner for approval and password. firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-929-5600
Please contact me if you have any questions. Susan Hensley email@example.com or 858-275-2183.
Sorry, there are not any shifts available online at this time.
Already volunteering? Click here to check your shifts.